Mini Embroidery Scissors
✂ Sizes: Mini - 2.5" high (6.35CM) ---> See Image #3
✂ Style : Storklettes ... for Little Gems or Heart click on the link below
✂ Colors : 13 colors available - Select from drop down menu (refer to chart, image #2)
IMPORTANT: True color may look a little different than pictures due to dye lots, photography and monitor settings, this is totally out of my hands and I can't guarantee the shade to be exactly as picture. Refer to image #3.
Qty = 1 Pair of Scissors
Super cute and mini, these extra small scissors were designed by Kelmscott Design specially for embroidery! These scissors have sharp blades and are available in 13 colors. The small and pointy end gets to those tiny spaces!! I have used these to cut very small wool felt appliques for my hoop art and embroidery and just love them!!
Yes, you can also use these to cut Crafty's wool felt! You will get 1 pairs of scissors of your choice.
More Scissors available :
:: PARENTS PLEASE READ ::
These scissors are sharp and pointy and are not toys for kids! Keep them out of reach of babies and children.
- Before purchasing, please make sure to review my shop policies for additional information on terms and conditions.
- I try my best that the colors in the pictures represent the colors of the actual product as close as possible. However, due to photography as well as monitor color settings slight differences can occur.
- I rolled and measured the Ribbon and I make sure you will never receive less than specified in the product description.
- California sales tax will be added to all CA orders. I have to…
- My work shop and storage is pet and smoke free. (I do have pets but they are in other places).
I do CUSTOM ORDERS if you need a special color combination or a different size of a color. Simply e-mail/convo me. =D
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 27, 2022
Great tiny scissors for my compact embroidery kit! Sharper than they look, cut real well, though my pair was a little loose, it's not a problem as long as I'm mindful to hold them so the blades meet.
Sep 9, 2021
I did not receive this item.
Dec 29, 2020
These tiny scissors are amazing! Love the bright orange color and how well they work! Thanks again!
Oct 22, 2020
Jun 2, 2020
I love these cute scissors! They are adorable and work so good!