Wool Felt Heart Banner - Let's Get Crafty
(Banner Size: Approx. 10" x 8")
Level: Beginners with Skills
(Not recommended for kids)
I have designed this lovely Banner using some of my favorite stitches! You will be practicing 10 stitches such as Weaving Stitch and Couching Stitch among others.
This Banner is perfect to decor any room!!
Options; (Select from drop down menu)
1. Iron On Pattern with "How to Transfer Instructions" (You will receive the Iron On Pattern Design only, to transfer to any fabric of your choice).
When Choosing this option, please select "IRON-ON PATTERN ONLY" for Wool Felt Color.
2. Iron On Pattern with "How to Transfer Instructions" and the Wool Felt Sheet of 8" x 12" (You will receive the Iron On Pattern Design only, to transfer to wool felt).
3. Complete Kit includes :
✿ 1 x Iron On - Pattern Design with "How to Transfer" instructions
✿ 1 x Embroidery Hoop 7"
✿ 1 x Wool Felt Sheet
✿ 1 x Embroidery Needle
✿ 1 x List Of Stitches (Only to see which stitches to use it does NOT come with "HOW TO" each stitch)
✿ 1 x Step by Step - Banner Tutorial
✿ 8 x Yards of Embroidery Thread (1 yard of each color needed)
✿ 1 x Yard Cotton Twine (to hang your banner)
✿ 2 x 2"- Cotton Ribbon & 2 Safety Pins
✿ 4 x Wooden Beads (2med,1Large & 1xs)
✿ 1 x Wooden Stick & 2 x Wooden End Caps
Please note, all small buttons or other embellishment I used for this banner shown in the images are NOT included with the kit!
You will need:
- Embroidery or Fabric Scissor
- Wood Glue (I use Elmer's)
- Any kind of embellishments such as small buttons, beads or sequins (optional)
Happy Crafting , and I hope you enjoy making it as much as I did ♥
- Claudia ^-^
Before purchasing, please make sure to review my shop policies for additional information on terms and conditions.
- I try my best that the colors in the pictures represent the colors of the actual product as close as possible. However to do photography as well as monitor color settings a slight differences can occur. Purchasing my color chart is the best way to ensure a close match.
- I do all my felt cutting and I make sure to cut generously. You will never receive less than specified in the product description.
- These Mini Hearts and Stars are not safe as toys because they are small enough to be swallowed by children!
- California sales tax will be added to all CA orders. I have to…
- My work shop and storage is pet and smoke free. (I do have pets but they are in other places).
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The shipping price is based on, weigh, volume and destination. You will pay a base shipping price for the first item and for every additional item there will be another small fee. However, this is only an estimation of the shipping you may need to pay. If for any reason, the actual shipping is less than what you paid, I will REFUND any shipping overages as I always do for all my customers.
You are more than welcome to return Felt Balls and Felted Items back to me. A Re-Stocking Fee of $1.00 per color or $3.50 for any Mix and Match will apply! This applies for any orders of 75 felt balls or more or any Mix and Match. Returns need to be approved by me, before shipping them back!
Please know that nothing is pre-cut. I will cut each piece of wool felt in the color or colors you request or order using the listings available in the shop and therefore I DO NOT accept returns or ex-changes for any wool felt sheets, rolls or yardage.
Yes, you are more than welcome to return any unused item back to me, only if you have contacted me within 7 days after you have gotten your order or the order has been marked as DELIVERED and I have approved the returned.
Please know that there is a re-stocking fee for any Felt Balls or Felted items and that Wool Felt can NOT be returned or exchange. Also, any item labeled "FINAL SALE" or in the clearance section can NOT be returned.
How to Return and Item or Order: Contact me within 7 days of getting your order, once I approved the returned, you will be able to send the package back to me. Original Shipping charges are non-refundable and the shipping charges of the package coming back to me are your responsibility.
Yes, but not to all countries. All International Orders are ship via USPS First Class International Mail, but the time of arrival is not guaranteed. Depending on where are you located, packages can take anywhere from 2-10 weeks to arrived.
Refunds are not granted for lost packages.
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These fees are hard to predict and are the BUYER responsibility. (Extra delays may occur if package gets held in customs).
Yes! Every order will be shipped with a tracking number. Customers are responsible to keep an eye on the tracking once you get your shipping notification.
International tracking is not always available or reliable outside the USA. (If the tracking shows, that your package has left the country USA, there is nothing I or the USA POSTAL SERVICE can do to locate your package as the package not always get scanned by other postal services outside the USA.
If for any reason, your package gets Delay or Lost after it has left the USA, is your responsibility to contact your postal services or custom offices to find out more about your package.